Sustainable, temporary jute fibre erosion control solution
Secumat® Green Jute N: Sustainable protection against erosion on slopes, trenches, and brooks
Secumat® Green Jute N is a sustainable, temporary erosion control solution. It comprises a warp (vertical) and weft (horizontal) woven net with displaceable openings in the net.
It is made from 100% untreated jute fibres which have a natural variance in thickness when spun and is completely biodegradable.
- Vegetating aid for infrastructure
- Protecting troughs
- Protection against soil intrusion in still water bodies
- 100% biodegradable
- Cost-effective due to minimal maintenance and no disposal costs
- Quick and easy to install and no need to be covered
- Can be used in different applications such as slopes < 10°
- Ideal for cases where the development of vegetation requires no more than 12 months
Software and product recommendation for erosion control systems
Naue erosion control systems provide temporary and permanent erosion control for any application in the form of Secumat® products. This includes the Secumat® ClassicLine geocells, earth anchors and erosion control steel pins as well as combined 3D Mesh products. Secumat® GreenLine uses biodegradable areal products and wooden pins for fixing.