Sustainable, temporary jute fibre erosion control solution
Secumat® Green Jute N: Sustainable protection against erosion on slopes, trenches, and brooks
Secumat® Green Jute N is a sustainable, temporary erosion control solution. It comprises a warp (vertical) and weft (horizontal) woven net with displaceable openings in the net.
It is made from 100% untreated jute fibres which have a natural variance in thickness when spun and is completely biodegradable.
- Vegetating aid for infrastructure
- Protecting troughs
- Protection against soil intrusion in still water bodies
- 100% biodegradable
- Cost-effective due to minimal maintenance and no disposal costs
- Quick and easy to install and no need to be covered
- Can be used in different applications such as slopes < 10°
- Ideal for cases where the development of vegetation requires no more than 12 months
Secumat® Green documents download
Secumat® Green Jute N product information
Software and product recommendation for erosion control systems
Naue erosion control systems provide temporary and permanent erosion control for any application in the form of Secumat® products. This includes the Secumat® ClassicLine geocells, earth anchors and erosion control steel pins as well as combined 3D Mesh products. Secumat® GreenLine uses biodegradable areal products and wooden pins for fixing.