Versatile, permanent erosion control geocells
Secumat® Cell: Permanent protection against erosion on slopes
Secumat® Cell are high-quality processed areal products comprising pocket-like cells which have high UV stability and are chemically and biologically resistant.
Secumat® Cell have a special surface texture which ensures optimum contact between the geocells and the filling material. The cell walls are perforated to provide a hydraulic connection between the individual pockets and to allow excess water to drain away. The perforation provides a path for roots to grow between cells.
- Protecting slopes in infrastructure projects
- Vegetating, protecting, and securing seals such as geomembrane or clay liners, e.g., slopes on landfill sites
- Vegetating for rapid, long-term integration into the landscape
A wide variety of filling materials can be used with Secumat® Cell. They are held in place by the pocket-like structure and thus provide erosion control.
- Reliable and effective even under demanding conditions
- Can be used on slope inclinations up to 50°
- Temperature resistant, high UV stability, chemically and biologically resistant
- Extremely stable yet flexible
The geocell is permanently connected section by section with the Secumat® Screw connecting element (screw plus nut), which is included in the scope of delivery.
The Secumat® Cell should be permanently secured to the ground with an anchoring system in accordance with the project-specific requirements or the manufacturer´s installation guidelines. For the fixation Secumat® PinCap end caps are to be used.
Software and product recommendation for erosion control systems
Naue erosion control systems provide temporary and permanent erosion control for any application in the form of Secumat® products. This includes the Secumat® ClassicLine geocells, earth anchors and erosion control steel pins as well as combined 3D Mesh products. Secumat® GreenLine uses biodegradable areal products and wooden pins for fixing.