Versatile, permanent erosion control geocells
Secumat® Cell: Permanent protection against erosion on slopes
Secumat® Cell are high-quality processed areal products comprising pocket-like cells which have high UV stability and are chemically and biologically resistant.
Secumat® Cell have a special surface texture which ensures optimum contact between the geocells and the filling material. The cell walls are perforated to provide a hydraulic connection between the individual pockets and to allow excess water to drain away. The perforation provides a path for roots to grow between cells.
- Protecting slopes in infrastructure projects
- Vegetating, protecting, and securing seals such as geomembrane or clay liners, e.g., slopes on landfill sites
- Vegetating for rapid, long-term integration into the landscape
A wide variety of filling materials can be used with Secumat® Cell. They are held in place by the pocket-like structure and thus provide erosion control.
- Reliable and effective even under demanding conditions
- Can be used on slope inclinations up to 50°
- Temperature resistant, high UV stability, chemically and biologically resistant
- Extremely stable yet flexible
The geocell is permanently connected section by section with the Secumat® Screw connecting element (screw plus nut), which is included in the scope of delivery.
The Secumat® Cell should be permanently secured to the ground with an anchoring system in accordance with the project-specific requirements or the manufacturer´s installation guidelines. For the fixation Secumat® PinCap end caps are to be used.
Secumat® documents download
Secumat® Cell product information
Software and product recommendation for erosion control systems
Naue erosion control systems provide temporary and permanent erosion control for any application in the form of Secumat® products. This includes the Secumat® ClassicLine geocells, earth anchors and erosion control steel pins as well as combined 3D Mesh products. Secumat® GreenLine uses biodegradable areal products and wooden pins for fixing.