To further strengthen our teams, we are looking for a :
Regional Sales Manager (covering applications in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia) m/f/d
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable qualification in science or industrial engineer related discipline
- Proficient language skills excelling in English both written and verbal
- Minimum three years expereince in commercial selling activties.
- sound knowledge of the industry as well as consulting/sales experience of products requiring technical explanation.
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills
- enthusiastic, self-motivated self-disciplined approach
- knowledge and experience in managing distributors
- Convincing appearance, open, clear communication and enjoy teamwork
- Ability to establish and maintain personal, good business relationships.
- Responsible for the promotion and sales of NAUE products and services in your region
- Acquisition of new customers in new and existing markets in your sales region
- Identification and analysis of new sales opportunities in your sales region
- Expansion of existing customer relationships whilst servicing partners and distributors
- Coordinate with Business Development Managers and the Sales Director to generate specifications for new projects in the market
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies within a detailed, flexible sales plan
- Technical consulting of engineering offices and authorities in the selection and application of our geosynthetics
- Contribute actively to the development and implementation of successful marketing strategies
- Collection and forwarding of market, competitive and price information to the responsible product managers
- Conducting price negotiations and annual meetings with our customers
- Participation in relevant trade fairs and regular visits to customers and partners
- Giving presentations during customer workshops or at conferences
- Undertake and perform any other sales duties as determined necessary by your supervisor
- A highly attractive, performance-related salary with benefit such as local statutory contribution, insurance coverage, medical & others allowances and etc
- An exciting opportunity to join an ambiguous, Asia expanding internationally successful company
- A thorough induction and technical training by globally renowned geosynthetic experts, in Asia and Germany
You need to enjoy working with public authorities, engineering firms and construction companies to develop technically sophisticated solutions and look forward to the feeling of successfully concluding specification and selling. A structured, independent way of working within a dynamic team and creativity will round off your profile.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.