For further support to our sales teams globally, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fulfil the position, and the successful candidate shall be based in Malaysia.
Marketing and Sales Administrator m/f/d
- Demonstrate strong customer and service orientation as well as administrative and organisational Skills
- Proficient language skills excelling in English, both written and verbal
- Additional language skill in Thai or Vietnamese is highly desired and advantageous
- willingness to learn new administrative systems and high adaptive skills
- Knowledge and experience in the field of logistics would be an advantage
- Marketing experience including advertising, exhibitions, product sample management
- High degree of flexibility, independence, structured way of working
- Proficient in MS Office user skills, CRM and ERP system experience desirable
- Team spirit and commitment
- Active support of our national and international customers
- Processing of telephone and written (email/fax) enquiries
- Preparation, negotiation and follow-up of offers with the Sales Manager and Director
- Order processing and follow-up complaint processing
- Responsible for Marketing activities and marketing administration-
- Participation in trade fairs and customer events as and when is assigned
- Deadline clarification and tracking of essential offers, orders and projects for products and marketing
- Work with the Marketing Director in Germany and the Director of Sales in Malaysia to deliver the Marketing budget
- To assume other sales administration activities as assigned by our immediate superior
An attractive salary and benefits package includes local statutory contribution, insurance coverage, medical & other allowances.
A challenging, varied role with exciting development opportunities, attractive remuneration and a pleasant working atmosphere in a successful, dynamic team.
If we have aroused your interest, we would be pleased to receive your complete application documents stating your possible starting date.