Business Development Manager – Hydraulic Applications
Naue Asia is an ultimate subsidiary of NAUE GmbH & Co. KG and incorporate in Malaysia since December 2010. The Naue group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of geosynthetics that has operated successfully since 1967. With more than 50 years of experiences in the market, Naue Asia serves both the Asian & Oceanic markets exclusively from its Manufacturing Plant and Sales Office located in the Klang Valley, Malaysia with its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and professional staff look to achieve highest performance in the market.
To further strengthen our teams, we are looking for a :
Business Development Manager – Hydraulic Applications m/f/d
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable qualification in science or industrial engineer related discipline
• Proficient language skills excelling in English both written and verbal
• Minimum three year’s experience in commercial selling activities.
• Outstanding report writing and analytical skills
• sound knowledge of Hydraulic coastal and river erosion construction industry, especially in Malaysia.
• Comfortable in promoting products and services requiring technical explanation to all industry stakeholders.
• Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills
• enthusiastic, self-motivated self-disciplined approach
• knowledge and experience developing market opportunities and new business relations
• Convincing appearance, open, clear communication and enjoy teamwork
• Ability to establish and maintain personal, good business relationships.
• Plan, develop and oversee business development strategy for each APAC country under the direction of the Sales Director (SD) for hydraulic applications
• Respond to Company Market Research and conduct own research to identify new opportunities
• Work with sales and marketing teams to identify client / partner and project opportunities flood defence, river and coastal erosion
• Develop and grow new contacts and key stakeholders in the industry
• Attend various educational programs and conferences to Promote NAUE products and service
• Build strong relationships with clients and consultants to develop technical support leading to repeat project specifications
• Work with sales managers and our partners to develop sales strategy
• Secure regular project specifications and support sales and our partners to close the project
• Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel
• Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.
• Undertake and perform any other sales duties as determined necessary by your supervisor
• An attractive, performance-related salary with benefit such as local statutory contribution, insurance coverage, medical & others allowances and etc
• An exciting opportunity to join an ambiguous, Asia expanding internationally successful company
• A thorough induction and technical training by globally renowned geosynthetic experts, in Asia and Germany
You need to enjoy working with public authorities, engineering firms and construction companies to develop technically sophisticated solutions and look forward to the feeling of successfully concluding specification and selling. A structured, independent way of working within a dynamic team and creativity will round off your profile.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Naue Asia Sdn Bhd
Lot 8598 & 8599, Batu 11, Jalan Segenting, 42500 Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor.
Phone: +6010 828 4947