NAUE Seeks Sales Engineer for Malaysian and Affiliated Regional Markets
NAUE, a leading international manufacturer of geosynthetics and engineering services provider, seeks to add a sales engineer to its expanding Malaysia and Southeast Asia operations. The company has a major manufacturing plant in Malaysia.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of geotechnical engineering and geosynthetics. As part of a multi-national team at work in diverse markets, the candidate should be a good communicator. Primary responsibilities will involve selling the full range of NAUE products (with an emphasis on GCLs, geogrids, and nonwoven geotextiles); working closely with clients and distributors to ensure proper specification of NAUE products into projects; and developing and delivering technical presentations for clients, industry partners, and NAUE colleagues.
Competitive salary and benefits are offered.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
• Possess at least 5 years of experience in sales and engineering
• Demonstrate good knowledge of geotechnical engineering issues and how geosynthetics are utilized in geotechnical applications
• Provide leadership and strong organisation with budgeting, planning, and account oversight
• Have the ability to communicate technical subjects to both experienced users of geosynthetics and those who are less familiar or entirely new to the materials
• Show excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on fluency in English
• Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry standards and codes
• Participate in meetings, training sessions, and seminars
• Organise technical training for clients, distributors, and customer service personnel
• Attend trade shows and take an active part of relevant market/regional events and groups for geosynthetics and geotechnical professionals
• Have the ability to travel to and represent NAUE at events, meetings, job site visits, etc.
• Review and update product specifications and documents to ensure that the most current information is always reaching the client
The Sales Engineer must be active in maintaining industry and marketplace relationships. This requires a comfort in communication by phone, in writing, and face to face. It requires the ability to organise and deliver technical presentations, attend trade shows and seminars, arrange and lead meetings, and serve as a NAUE representative to multiple levels of professionals. The Sales Engineer must also be able to draft case studies and technical notes that effectively communicate the advantages of geosynthetics, including economical benefits, performance advantages, and sustainability. The abilities to identify market opportunities, outline strategy, implement market plans, and review performance are paramount. The Sales Engineer must have strong organisational skills and technical engineering awareness.
• Civil or Geotechnical Engineering Degree
• 5+ Years Experience
• Driver’s License
• Fluency in English
TITLE: Sales Engineer
COMPANY: NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
STATUS: Full-Time — Experienced
For further questions or if you want to send us your application including CV, motivation letter, diplomas and references, please contact:
NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
Mr. Martin Driever
32339 Espelkamp — Germany