- Carbofol® HDPE geomembranes with excellent durability for projects in environmental geotechnics and hydraulic engineering
- Up to 7.5 m installation width for optimum surface coverage with low welding effort
- Carbofol® TUNNEL (VLDPE) in 2.5 / 5.0 m widths for optimum handling and weldability even in demanding geometries in the infrastructure sector
Thanks to the targeted selection of raw materials and processing, Carbofol® meets the highest quality standards (e.g. BAM, DIBt, KIWA, GM13…) for durable and resistant sealing membranes.
Carbofol® enables maximum installation performance due to its large installation width and excellent weldability. Fewer joints than with narrower membranes and simple, fast welding enable rapid construction progress.
Carbofol® has optimised surface structures for the typical friction partners on the top and bottom sides to ensure stability even on steep slopes.
Carbofol® is available in different thicknesses, with smooth surfaces or with structured surfaces on one or both sides, and with formulations to suit a wide range of requirement profiles.
Typical solutions with Carbofol®
- Landfills at the base and on the surfaces
- Structures, canals, basins, and ponds
- Tunnels and structures
- Areas and facilities where substances hazardous to water are stored, filled, transferred, produced, treated, or used (groundwater protection according to WHG)
Smooth on both sides: Flat sealing surfaces without significant slopes and shear forces, e.g. sealing under industrial facilities
Textured on one side: Basins for slurries susceptible to settling, e.g., tailings
Structured on both sides: Sealing systems on slopes with soil cover, e.g., in landfill construction or slopes that require sealing systems on traffic routes
Advantages for your Project
- Excellent long-term chemical resistance
- High contact friction angles and direction-independent shear force transmission due to embossed surface structure
- Installation advantages with due to sheets up to 7.50 m wide rolls
- Also available with BAM, DIBt, ASQUAL approval or according to GM-13
- High weldability of the material due to specific selection of raw materials and masterbatches